- Certified Public Accountant, State of Illinois, USA, February 2000.
- Registered as Court Expert in Bahrain Court of Law.
- Khalid Marhoon has over 17 years experience in serving wide range of clients across various sectors including conventional and investment banks, investment companies & groups, general trading and manufacturing companies, governmental entities and service organizations, listed and privately owned business.
- Led and managed several audit and non-audit assignments including internal audit, process reviews, development and review of procedures manuals, investigative assignments, human resources consulting, etc.
- Extensive international experience includes working on assignments in Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Oman, Dubai, Jordan, Egypt and other Middle East countries.
- BSC graduate from Bahrain University in Mass Communication.
- Hussain has over seven years of experience in serving wide range of clients across various sectors.
- Hussain is the Manager in charge of companies structuring and restructuring and related services and has managed various engagements in his carrier.
- Hussain has comprehensive knowledge in relation to corporate structuring and restructuring and the related regulation and the requirements.
- Hussain handled number of advisory assignment for number of clients.
- Led and manage complex project teams and matrix organizations.
- Comprehensive experience in administrative and operational procedures.
Irvine W. Udinge
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from the University of South Africa.
- A member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
- A candidate of the Master of Business Administration program offered by Edinburgh Business School.
- Irvine has more than eight years of experience in providing financial services as he has been involved in the performance of audit and advisory assignments in various sectors such as short term insurance, life assurance, airlines, telecommunications, investments, mining, private equity, oil and gas and non-profit organizations across Southern Africa, West Africa and the Middle East - where he has acquired extensive knowledge of IFRS, GAAP and ISAs.
- He has been involved in transactions advisory, restructuring, curatorship and due diligence engagements of entities listed on various stock exchanges.
- Coordinated and led various assurance and non-assurance engagements in compliance with applicable frameworks.