- Certified Public Accountant, State of Illinois, USA, February 2000.
- Registered as Court Expert in Bahrain Court of Law.
- Khalid Marhoon has over 17 years experience in serving wide range of clients across various sectors including conventional and investment banks, investment companies & groups, general trading and manufacturing companies, governmental entities and service organizations, listed and privately owned business.
- Led and managed several audit and non-audit assignments including internal audit, process reviews, development and review of procedures manuals, investigative assignments, human resources consulting, etc.
- Extensive international experience includes working on assignments in Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Oman, Dubai, Jordan, Egypt and other Middle East countries.
- BSC graduate from Bahrain University in Mass Communication.
- Hussain has over seven years of experience in serving wide range of clients across various sectors.
- Hussain is the Manager in charge of companies structuring and restructuring and related services and has managed various engagements in his carrier.
- Hussain has comprehensive knowledge in relation to corporate structuring and restructuring and the related regulation and the requirements.
- Hussain handled number of advisory assignment for number of clients.
- Led and manage complex project teams and matrix organizations.
- Comprehensive experience in administrative and operational procedures.